From the earliest days of our association with dogs, the relationship between a dog and owner has been one of partnership. Dogs are by nature eager to please, and that makes them highly trainable.
And dogs should be trained, for many reasons. We’re going to get into that in a moment.
And we’re also going to introduce you to the two best online dog training courses available to make your training fun and effective.
Training your dog is about more than just getting it to do what you want. It is about creating harmony and synergy – a sort of mutual existence where each of you is instinctively aware of the other’s needs.
It plays a great role in keeping your dog safe and healthy, and does wonders for your own peace of mind too!
Here are a few quick reasons why training is s beneficial.
It’s good for you and for your pooch!
You may think your dog is reaping the rewards and you’re just tagging along for the ride, but this just isn’t so! When you work with your dog, you start understanding their needs – so you’re becoming a better owner while your dog is becoming a better companion.
And, if you’ve been wanting to get a bit of exercise, but didn’t know how or where to start – a few dog-training sessions will work up the sweat while you’re having fun!
It helps to keep your dog safe
If you’re able to get your dog to respond unwaveringly to the command of your voice, you will be able to protect them off-leash. Your dog will be much less likely to bolt after a momentary distraction and end up in front of a car. Or slip out your door and make a dash for freedom when you’re on your way out!
Socialize, socialize, socialize
During training, your dog will naturally learn how to respect the boundaries of people and other dogs. Those boundaries won’t only make people’s dogs more comfortable in the company of your pooch, but it will also make your dog infinitely more comfortable when it’s around them.
And interaction with strange people or other dogs can be positive or negative. Good training will always help to make these experiences more positive.
Solid training makes your dog a pleasure to board
We all have to do it from time to time, no matter how much we hate it. Put the dog in a kennel when we’re away on business or for the holidays.
When your dog is well socialized and well trained, it makes it more comfortable for them, and also for the staff at the kennel who handle them while you’re away.
You’ll end up getting your dog back in the same happy-go-lucky frame of mind as he or she was when you took him or her to the kennel!
There’s magic in tricks
Dogs are like people in this way – they’re clever. They need mental stimulation as much as they need physical exercise.
Dogs have all kinds of anxieties too – scratch around the Internet and Google behavioral problems, and you’re guaranteed to be amazed at the kinds of psychological conditions dogs can actually develop!
At the core of all of these are attention and stimulation.
A dog’s life is all about adventure – be it with you, or on their own. And training them to do simple tricks is a learning opportunity for them that they’ll relish.
Good stimulation inevitably leads to less stress, better interaction, and a stronger bond with you. Spending a bit of time stimulating your dog’s mind in this way, will lead to a companionship that exceeds what you thought was possible.
The 2 types of courses you should ALWAYS consider
For your dog to fit in with your lifestyle, household and family, it simply has to be housetrained. That’s a given. Many gurus have many great ideas and methodologies for this, and that’s fine.
But housetraining has to be a given. And it comes with all kinds of pitfalls.
This one also goes without saying. And it’s never about breaking your dog’s will. It’s about creating a harmonious relationship and a well-adjusted environment where your needs and the dog’s needs are fully met.
Training is fun, at the best of times, but there are also glitches. Dogs are as individual as their owners, and some dogs may develop problems with certain kinds of behaviors – and that can cause all kinds of issues in your home and with your family
A quick-fire solution
We’re going to introduce you to two courses really quick. The one is for housetraining your dog and avoiding some of the deviant behaviors your pup might develop.
The other is for general behavior training and has a special focus on eliminating those stubborn bad behaviors doggies sometimes fall into.
#1 House Train Any Dog
Remember, the more times your dog does its business where it shouldn’t, the more it forms a habit. And for dogs, just as for humans, habits are just the darndest things to break!
If you want a dog that is 100% potty-trained, a pooch that gives you a clear signal when it needs to be let out, this is a training course you may very well need to consider.
Also, it will help you to train your dog to the extent that you would comfortably be able to leave the home without worrying that you’ll be returning to a doggy mess!
This online dog training course has been designed to deliver the following in only seven days:
- A dog you can leave at home without any cares and worries around the mess
- You’ll be able to give your dog access to your entire home without a worry in the world
- Have the added protection of a dog that sleeps inside your home, without having to clean up in the morning
- A fully housetrained dog with all the pleasures that go along with that
Mistakes we make
There are common mistakes dog owners make when housetraining their pups. Cardinally, your pooch has to completely understand the process. They have to understand that going inside the home is OT okay, and also that there is an easy alternative.
Have you noticed any of the following with your pet?
- Your pooch goes in hidden-away spots in your home. Basically, this tells you your dog believes it’s okay to do their business inside, but it’s NOT okay if you find it, so they’ll hide it as well as they possibly can so they don’t get into trouble
- Using potty training pads does nothing but teach your pup that it’s okay to go inside the house. And they will continue doing just that. This course will show you a better way
- Your dog gets to run outside but does its business shortly after coming back inside. That means your dog believes outside is for play, and inside is for potty!
- Your dog is housetrained, but the inside accidents just keep on happening. Believe it or not, adult dogs can hold it in for up to eight hours! Once your pup has been fully housetrained, they should never go inside again!
If any of these describe your situation, keep on reading, because the answer is really good!
The lowdown on this course
This course will give you:
- The ability to housetrain your dog so you can leave it at home when you’re out
- It works with all breeds, and age and size play no role
- A worry-free relationship with your mutt! You’ll be able to enjoy them inside and outside without ever having to worry about accidents again
- An easy guide that you can print out if you need to
- A series of sessions with your dog that is both fun and stimulating, over and above getting the housetraining results
- Something that solves your problem fast and effectively
- Something you can use even if you’ve never owned a dog before
- Something that has been tried and tested, with a comprehensive guaranteed that it WILL work
- Something you can use without buying any training equipment
- A surefire way to housetrain your dog WHILE avoiding the mistakes people so often make
- Immediate results – from day one
- A way to train your dog at any time – you certainly won’t have to make holes in your schedule to use this technique
Give this housetraining course a gander. You can find it here:
This course puts Adrienne Farricelli into action. She’s a renowned CPDT-KA certified trainer who’s been lending dog owners a helping hand to eliminate bad behavior in their pooches. And she’s put this course together to help you too!
This course is hailed as one of the breakthrough techniques in dog training all over the United States. This is why:
- Dog training programs mostly fail to engage your pooch properly – on a MENTAL level. Remember, they’re really clever animals, and although a lot of focus is placed on physical exercise, mental stimulation is often completely forgotten. Adrienne changes tack completely with her approach. And the results are phenomenal …
- Most dog training programs are doomed for failure because they simply don’t get around to exploring and addressing the root causes of bad or unwanted behavior. The cookie-cutter approach ignores the fact that every dog is as individual as its owner. Adrienne addresses this in her course too …
- Most of the available dog training programs rely on outdated techniques – this is the kind of methodologies that force your dog to accept your dominance. A true camaraderie between dog and owner is impossible when you apply these techniques. Adrienne shows you how to do things differently – with even better results!
- Phoneys and charlatans abound on the Internet – but this you know. Anybody can claim to be a bona fide dog trainer or whisperer. But Adrienne is the real deal. Het professional credentials speak for themselves!
So, what does Adrienne’s course address?
The course looks at most (if not all) of the unwanted behaviors puppies and adult dogs present throughout their lives. It also shows you how to train that behavior out of the dog – easily, quickly, and while having a whole lot of fun to boot! Her course is for you if:
- Your dog simply refuses to listen to you
- You have a new puppy you need to train
- Your dog has a problem with incessant barking
- Your dog drags you along on the leash when you walk
- Your pooch is aggressive towards humans and other dogs
- Your pup chews on absolutely everything
- Your dog jumps up on everything and everybody
- You’re concerned the behavioral problems will drive you to give up your dog
- You’re feeling all kinds of helpless around your dog
- The word “no” will just not sink into your dog’s vocabulary
- Your dog gets excited, and then can’t settle down
- Your dog whines all the time
- Your dog frightens easily
- You simply want a dog that will listen and obey when it’s important
- You’d love to bond better with your dog
- You’re done with all the stress of doggy problems!
Adrienne’s simple technique taps into your dog’s natural intelligence to sort the problems out at their root, and to inspire a harmonious relationship between you and your dog – one which will lead to better bonding, and fulfill the needs of the owner and dog!
And, everything is based on solid science!
Adrienne uses the neuroplasticity principles in a dog’s brain to insert behavioral changes. Neuroplasticity is something top universities research in human brains all the time, and the same principles apply to doggie brains too.
The basic principle is this: You are ALWAYS capable of changing old behaviors and molding your neural pathways to create new habits. And what is true for one brain, is true for another.
With the proper stimulation, your dog’s brain will open up and become more susceptible to new information.
In other words – our brains are like soft plastic – capable of changing and molding to learn new behaviors and habits.
Have a look at Adrienne’s best online dog training course here:
A parting shot
It’s brilliant that dog trainers and owners are waking up to the fact that our pooches need as much brain stimulation as they need physical exercise. And it’s even more fantastic to see how training programs, especially online ones, are adjusting to accommodate this new way of thinking.
And the results are simply mind-blowing. Dogs with behavioral problems nobody thought could ever be solved, are suddenly coming around and becoming a pleasure.
If you have a problem pup, make sure to check these two best online dog training courses out – you may very well find the answers to your questions there!